Top 10 Beginner Acoustic Guitars

Sava

Top 10 Beginner Acoustic Guitars

Post by Sava » 03 Dec 2007, 17:10

Često se vodi rasprava na temu "koju početničku akustičnu gitaru da kupim". Dan Cross je u svom magazinu odgovorio na to pitanje praveći listu nahboljih 10. Nisu baš sve navedene gitare jeftine i ne mogu sve da se nabave kod nas, ali dobar broj može. Među takvima su Yamaha, Takamine, Fender, Epiphone, Washburn, Ibanez.

Lista izgleda ovako:

1. Seagull S6
These Canadian-made instruments are terrific guitars - very highly regarded, both for their beautiful sound, and their excellent value. The S6 features a solid cedar top, and mahogany back and sides. Although the price may be slightly above what some might be willing to pay for a first guitar, it should be considered an investment.

2. Yamaha F310
Perhaps not in the same league as the Seagull, the F310 is still a solid beginner instrument, and for the price (significantly cheaper than the S6), it's a good value. Guitar features a spruce top, with mahogany back and sides.

3. Takamine G-240
This beginner model Takamine guitar features a laminated spruce top, with nato back and sides. Although it clearly isn't on par with some of the higher end Takamine guitars, the general consensus is the G-240 offers a pretty good bang for the buck.

4. Fender DG-7
This lower cost Fender acoustic features a spruce top, meranti back and sides, and a nato neck. Cheaper Fender products tend to be occasionally guilty of lackluster workmanship, but for the price, this guitar could be attractive to newbies.

5. Epiphone DR-100
The DR-100 features a spruce top, with mahogany back and sides. This guitar can usually be found at a rather cheap price, which makes it attractive to beginners. Most consider this a strictly beginner instrument, however, so it may not be long before you'll want to trade up.

6. Washburn D10S
This low-priced acoustic guitar is one of the best selling guitars in the world. Acoustic Guitar magazine even went so far as to name this their top guitar under $500. I can't fully agree, but the D10S certainly is a bargain!

7. Blueridge BR-40
This is a low-priced acoustic guitar with a focus on fine craftmanship. The top of the guitar is solid spruce, with mahogany back and sides. The BR-40 even includes mother-of-pearl inlay. A particularly impressively constructed guitar for an instrument in this price range.

8. Ibanez AC100NT
The Ibanez AC100NT is another well-constructed instrument with solid spruce top, and walnut back and sides. This combination creates a warm, bottom-end tone with bright highs.

9. Taylor Baby Taylor
This is a 3/4 size dreadnought guitar, making it a good choice for younger guitarists with smaller hands. Taylor has a reputation for being one of America's greatest guitar makers, and although they've cut a few corners here to meet a low-price point, this is still a solid instrument.

10. Martin LXI
One of the most highly esteemed guitar makers has provided this 3/4 size guitar, designed for guitarists with small hands and small pocketbooks. The LXI features a solid sapele top, back and sides.

XtrmntR

Post by XtrmntR » 03 Dec 2007, 17:58

Posedujem Yamahu F310, i mogu da potvrdim da vredi svaku paru. Kada sam je uzimao, isprobao sam skoro sve akustichne koje su bile u radnji, ne bash sve, ali mislim na yamahu, fender i ibanez, i ova yamaha se 'ladno moze porediti sa skoro duplo skupljim fenderima i ibanezima.