"Stranger Than Fiction" (Marc Forster)-Strat Mojo!

Cd, dvd...

Moderator: muki17

Rocket Roll

"Stranger Than Fiction" (Marc Forster)-Strat Mojo!

Post by Rocket Roll » 06 Sep 2007, 19:41

Film (pametna komedija za odrasle, što se žanra tiče) o običnom čoveku (Harold Crick), koji saznaje da je lik u romanu i da autorka želi da ga ubije... Stoga rešava da sebi ispuni najveću želju: da nauči da svira gitaru.

Dakle, Harold ulazi u radnju da izabere gitaru... Autorka romana piše sledeće sjajne rečenice, koje se čuju iz offa:

"One hundred and twenty-two guitars. Seven hundred and thirty-two strings. Two hundred and fifty-seven pickups. One hundred and eighty-nine volume knobs. Here Harold stood, face to face with his oldest desire. And stand is almost all Harold did."

"It wasn't just about finding a guitar. It was about finding a guitar that said something about Harold. Unfortunately, this guitar said: "When I get back to Georgia, that woman gonna feel my pain.""

"This one said something along the lines of: "Why, yes, these pants are Lycra.""

"These said, "I'm very sensitive, very caring... and I have absolutely no idea how to play the guitar.""

(This one said: ) "I'm compensating for something. Guess what."

"And then Harold saw it. A damaged and terribly mistreated, sea-foam-green Fender, staring back at him."

"Despite its obvious maladies, the guitar spoke with conviction and swagger. In fact, it looked Harold directly in the eye and very plainly stated:

"I rock.""

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Kraj filma - Harold je ostao živ, pošto je autorka shvatila da se ne može tek tako ubiti neko ko shvata da će umreti i shvata greške zbog kojih će umreti:

"Sometimes, when we lose ourselves in fear and despair... in routine and constancy... in hopelessness and tragedy... we can thank God for Bavarian sugar cookies. And fortunately, when there aren't any cookies, we can still find reassurance in a familiar hand on our skin... or a kind and loving gesture... or a subtle encouragement... or a loving embrace... or an offer of comfort. Not to mention hospital gurneys, and nose plugs, and uneaten Danish, and soft-spoken secrets, and Fender Stratocasters."

Pogledajte film.

kalkulus

Post by kalkulus » 11 Sep 2007, 10:51

gledao pre par meseci i odushevio se

kao shto kazesh, pametna komedija za odrasle. jako fino ispricana totalno neverovatna prica, sa gomilom fenomenalnih i inteligentnih fora i odlicnim soundtrackom

ova scena sa gitarama je naravno apsolutno fantasticna, kidao sam se od smeha kada sam gledao

josh jedna preporuka za gledanje :)