Bugera Pojačala - Behringer Otima Mušterije Mesa BoogiejU?

Izrada, održavanje, saveti...

Moderators: dejankuki, Trooper, Nedalm

Rocket Roll

Re: Bugera Pojačala - Behringer Otima Mušterije Mesa BoogiejU!

Post by Rocket Roll » 13 Feb 2008, 11:12

Stižu prve slike...

KnightOfDoom
Site Admin

Post by KnightOfDoom » 13 Feb 2008, 11:32

Jes' vido sta pise "Boutique Style" tebra, nema zezanja :lol:

Rocket Roll

Post by Rocket Roll » 13 Feb 2008, 17:11

...i još su u fabrici potenciometri podešeni na "scooped mids"! Hevi fjul.

Rocket Roll

Post by Rocket Roll » 16 Feb 2008, 13:34

Eeeeeend evo prvih slika "crevca"!

Meni izgledaju OK... A vidim i da su Ameri impresionirani, iz svih mogućih razloga.

Rocket Roll

Post by Rocket Roll » 16 Feb 2008, 22:13

Prvi kontingent je stigao na Thomann!

6262 glava = 500 evra.

6260 glava = 440 evra

333 glava = 500 evra.

Evropska distribucija, verovatno, zvanično počinje od sledeće nedelje, posle sajma u Frankfurtu.

http://www.thomann.de/de/bugera_6262.htm

http://www.thomann.de/de/bugera_6260.htm

http://www.thomann.de/de/bugera_333.htm

cccira
MF veteran

Post by cccira » 16 Feb 2008, 22:39

Jujujuju! Razmisljam se prodam svu opremu pored gitare i da postaanem BugeraMan :mrgreen:

Molotov
MF veteran

Post by Molotov » 17 Feb 2008, 11:12

Ako cijena bude razumna u Artist BiH, sigurno cu se oprobati na ovim pojacalima... ja volim jeftino i domace :)

Rocket Roll

Post by Rocket Roll » 24 Feb 2008, 21:10

...a ljudi počinju i da snimaju prve pesmice sa njima:

http://www.netmusicians.org/?value=Buge ... ection=amp

(Save the comments, nisam siguran da ovaj malac čiji su snimci baš zna šta radi.)

Rocket Roll

Post by Rocket Roll » 28 Feb 2008, 21:47

...a stižu i novi reviewovi:

So I got a monster shipment of the Bugera stuff yesterday consisting of 2 of each of their amps, so last night after the shop closed, I grabbed a couple of my Les Pauls and my Strat, a 12 pack of beer and decided I was really gonna give these things a thorough testing. Heres what I found, keep in mind these are all just my opinion.

First off it was the 6260(head and combo)
First was the clean channel. The 6260's do NOT have a clean channel. They have even less of a clean channel than the 5150. With the gain at 9 o clock on the clean channel, you are in Malcolm Young territory. The clean channel sounds good though, and I was able to get a good blues/crunch sound out of it. The Crunch channel has lots and lots of gain, but the voicing of the gain is completely different than the Lead channel. The Crunch channel has a fuzzy , stoner rock-ish vibe to it and I really liked it. The Lead channel has intense amounts of gain. With the gain at 11 o clock , I had more than enough to pull off any kind of metal. Between the 6260 and the 6262, I definately prefer the gain on this one because it is a lot looser and dirtier, if ya know what I mean. Of all of the Bugeras, this amp seems to have the best sounding , most responsive reverb of the bunch.

The 6262:
Very similar tone wise to the 6260, but the 6262 has a MUCH better clean channel and the gain overall is much tighter and more focused. With the 6262, I was able to dial in a wide variety of really good sounding tones.

The 333:
The first thing I noticed on this amp was that the knobs that they used look and feel very cheap. If I were to buy a 333, I would replace the knobs right away. Tone wise, the 333 was BY FAR AND AWAY my favorite of the Bugeras. The cleans were very nice, the mid gain crunch/blues tone was there, and the lead channel, is literally the high gain tone I have always heard in my head. It is a HUGE sound. Im sure I am going to catch a lot of shit for this one, but I think the lead tone sounds very similar to a Mark IV , except the 333 has a lot more gain on tap and the EQ is very responsive. This amp has massive amounts of low end if you want it. The gain is very dirty sounding. Very loose and squishy , but your notes stay articulate. If I were in the market for a high gainer, with price being no objective , I would buy a 333.

The 333XL:
I was expecting a very similar tone to the 333, but it seems like it went the same way of the 6260/6262, the 333XL is much tighter and more focused. The gain is a lot more crisp. The XL adds a XL switch to the crunch and lead channels, which honestly, makes very little difference in the sound. To me it was barely noticable. The XL also adds a noise gate. The noise gate does make a noticable difference, but nothing compared to the gate on the JSX. With the gate wide open, you will still get some feedback occasionally. The shouldve put a better gate on the amp for sure, but dont get me wrong, it is still there, just not as much as I think it should be. I probably spent the most time playing through this amp, just because it is a very fun amp to play through. There are lots of sounds inside of this thing.

All in all, I am VERY impressed with the sound of these amps. They all have a similar voicing with the exception of the 6260s crunch channel. Over the past 4 years, I have been a dealer for nearly every major amp line and I have had the privilege of playing through some of the best amps in the world, and I can honestly say without a doubt, if tomorrow I decided I needed a high gainer, I would buy a Bugera. I think a lot of the people that have spent lots of $$ on finding their sound might really be pissed at themselves when they play one of these. Hopefully lots of your local dealers will be getting these in soon so you can sit down with em. Only time will tell on the build quality and durability though.

(Preuzeto sa http://acapella.harmony-central.com/for ... ostcount=1 )

panda69

Post by panda69 » 03 Apr 2008, 14:40

Rispekt za Behringer lopine, ali iako svima otimaju musterije - kapiram da je ipak Peavey prvi na udaru, a ne Mesa :wink:

Mada, konkurencija ne da ne popusta, vec od Nove godine cene samo rastu(Framus, ENGL...) :grummel_2:

mr.flash

Post by mr.flash » 04 Apr 2008, 01:01

panda69 wrote:Rispekt za Behringer lopine, ali iako svima otimaju musterije - kapiram da je ipak Peavey prvi na udaru, a ne Mesa :wink:

Mada, konkurencija ne da ne popusta, vec od Nove godine cene samo rastu(Framus, ENGL...) :grummel_2:
kako jednom reche neko pametan: "if behringer was a woman, she would be a cheap trashy whore" :mrgreen:

Ziggy

Post by Ziggy » 07 Apr 2008, 14:59

Svi koji bilo sta proizvode su manje ili vise LOPINE. Nas to ne treba da zanima!
Ako smo u mogucnosti da za male ili relativno male pare kupimo kvalitetan proizvod-Super, bolje po nas.
A kome smeta da mu na pojacalu pise Bugera, ili na gitari Made in China, neka kupi MESA-USA, pa udri sve u 16!!! :D :mrgreen: :D

sikibaba

Post by sikibaba » 09 Apr 2008, 00:09

ma opusteno ljudi, uzivajte,svirajte i na tranzistorima...a kamoli na bugerima!
ali dva gov...a nikad nece dati princes krofnu!
pa razliku izmedju Messe i Bugere ljudi ce shvatiti tek kad se naslusaju,za 10 god...
a ko nema za bolje,ne treba mu se podsmevati!

Molotov
MF veteran

Post by Molotov » 09 Apr 2008, 10:11

naravno da postoji razlika .. ali da li je razlika 10-20-30-50% ili 300-400 % kolika je ralika u cijeni?