Line 6 POD HD500X

Izrada, održavanje, saveti...

Moderators: dejankuki, Trooper, Nedalm

balkanski_spijun

Line 6 POD HD500X

Post by balkanski_spijun » 20 Jan 2018, 15:05

Citajuci recenzije o ovom procesoru naisao sam i na ovu od korisnika koji je kupio ovaj procesor, da li oni koji koriste ovaj procesor direktno u razglas dijele misljenje sa ovim korisnikom gitarskog procera. Dakle zanimaju me misljenja onih koji imaju ovaj procesor i koji ga koriste spojenog direktno u razglas. Zanima me da povremeno mogu kotistiti ovaj procesor kao zamjenu nosenja teskog lampaskog pojacala i pedalborda. Hvala.
No more lugging my heavy amps.
I am a touring musician. I have a Mesa Boogie Mark V, bunch of stomp boxes and lots of cables. I probably have more cables than stomp boxes in my set-up. I also use silent sister iso cab to minimize stage volume. Our band plays in schools, usually in a very small auditorium. So, controlling the stage volume is really a big deal. We play a wide variety of music, from jazz to metal and anything in between. And so I thought the Mark V was perfect for that. It was amazing with only one problem, they are HEAVY! We play in different schools couple times a week. Sometimes, couple times in one day. And most of the time, we dont have much time in between gigs to unload the van, set up, play an hour set, tear down, load it back on the van, drive to the next venue and do it again. With my rig, It takes me at least 20 minutes to set up all my crap, just couple of seconds ahead of the drummer. I bought the HD500x because I am exhausted. I've read the reviews so I decided to jump on it. I was hesitating at first because most, if not all of the videos I watched on youtube was bedroom or recording musicians. Not a whole lot of live situations. But anyhow, we had our Christmas Concert this weekend. It was held in McMahon Memorial Auditorium in Lawton, OK. It was a big stage but we had a full brass orchestra going on so there's not a whole lot of room. But that's not a problem for me anymore because I didn't bring any amp. Set up was less than 5 minutes, less clutter, I used one cable, and that was the xlr going to the board. It sounded AWESOME! After the show, I had a lot of compliments from the audience and my bandmates. My bass player told me I sounded the same as if I was playing on the Mark V. The HD500x looks and feels like it's built to last. I have it on my pedaltrain pro with hard case, it fits nicely with the line 6 wireless relay. All in all, this is a great purchase. I thought about buying the Axe FX but which gigging musician has the money for that? I sounded the same from Mark V to HD500x. I would probably sound the same If I play on an Axe FX. close
by Kenneth Edra on December 19, 2014