Smešne i čudne recenzije gitara, pojačala i ostale opreme!!!

Instrumenata, opreme, hardware, software...

Moderators: dejankuki, muki17

Chord-Master
MF veteran

Post by Chord-Master » 08 Jun 2008, 18:23

Ono sto su neplanirano i sasvim slucajno, moje jadne oci videle, ne mogu bas nikako da skontam (evo jos uvek moj sokirani mozak pokusava da obradi informcije).
Mislim na prvi po redu, review, koji se nalazi odmah dole desno ispod slike gitare na musiciansfriend-u, koji pocinje ovako:

"I just bought this giutar for my 9 year old son, who is just learning how to play."

17000$!?! :shock:
"9 year old son"!?! :shock:
"Learning how to play"!?! :shock:

Ne mogu vise, strefice me infarkt, ali meni je to malcice neobicno, nije li vama?

cccira
MF veteran

Post by cccira » 08 Jun 2008, 18:38

Chovek ocigledno ismeva gitaru, nisi valjda mislio da je to ozbiljan review?
Ja sam se slatko nasmejao, skidam mu kapu :lol: :lol:

Evo jos bisera:
"I already have two of these guitars and just bought another one. This for me is a very practical guitar for gigging. I toss in in the back of the Mercedez and off i go!"

I naravno, najcrnji: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I just picked up one of these babies and I enjoy playing this guitar. The fat 50s are ok but I will change them to some Custom Shop 69s. If your in the market for a guitar I recommend this guitar and amp set. Its perfect for beginners. You can even use the canvas to wipe down your guitar when you are done. Don't leave this guitar out in the cold. I left mine in the garage for a few weeks and when I brought it inside, the finish started cracking."

Chord-Master
MF veteran

Post by Chord-Master » 08 Jun 2008, 18:44

Idi bre, iscima me covek, malo falilo da odem na reanimaciju :D
Sad kad si pomenuo jeste prilicno idiotski od mene sto sam pomislio da je ozbiljan review, al' sa kapitalistima nikad nisi nacisto :)

Hehe, ovaj drugi je dobar :D

friedman

Post by friedman » 08 Jun 2008, 20:54

E al sam se smejao citajuci komentare :lol: :lol:
Citiram jedan:
I'm just starting out and decided to pick this thing up. The sound and quality is horrible, but I mean, it was just so cheap! I know that it's no Rogue or B.C. Rich by any means, but you just can't beat the price! I think I might save up and get a Squire though.

dejankuki
Ćale - moderator

Post by dejankuki » 08 Jun 2008, 22:09

Elem, povučen reakcijama na jednoj drugoj temi ovde otvrio sam novu temu, gde će se nalaziti sve čudne i smešne recenzije pojačala, gitara, procesora, pedala i stalih uređaja!!!

Očigledno da su se po internetu pojavili šaljivdžije u većem broju, na udaru su se našli i neki muzički uređaji...

Pre neki dan sam naleteo na review jednog Fender Hot Rod Deluxe pojačala!!!

evo šta je čovek rekao:

Product: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Price Paid: UNKNOWN
Submitted 03/25/2008 at 01:04am by Lorenzo
Email: Larrycrz1 at sbcglobal<dot>net

Features : 9

I don't know what year this amp was made, possibly it was made in the future.
I play mostly Eygptian Ska , and Ukranian Peasant folk blues, and this amp handles both very well.
Mine has 14 channels because I use it with a Fulltone multi-channel warp dinesional multiplier.
Features wise I wish it had an internal holder for spare dilithium crystals.
I never really use the on switch, because I play the amp acoustically.
I use this amp mostly at our meth lab, and the power seems adequate.
I wish it had a dock for my Ipod so I could use it as a really loud speaker !

Sound Quality : No Opinion

I am using a Vintage 1962 Strat that I recently routed out with a dremel tool , and intstalled two Epiphone Humbuckers into, also a B-bender, a Floyd Rose, and a Hipshot Nipple Tweaker.
Yes it suits my musical style as I stated previously.
As I mentioned earlier, I play the amp acoustically so I do not use the on switch, the amp is very quite
The sounds this amp can make are many, when dropped it sounds like splintering wood,if I hit it with the palm of my hand it makes a dull "thunk". The little glass bottles on the inside make a nice tinkle when removed and juggled together in your hands.
Playe accoustically this amp has little to know distortion even with everything on 10 ! !

Reliability : No Opinion

This amp is vastly more dependable than my exwife and I always used her on a gig without a back-up

This amp has broken, but it has never broken down.What are tubes ?

Customer Support : 8

During a seance at my house I was able to speak to Leo Fender directly, he was the one who suggested I play the amp acoustically he also said we should not buy anything that was not made in the USA because it is crap !

Overall Rating : 10

I have been playing since before I was born.If this amp was stolen I would track that little monkey-face down and set fire to his gonads,and watch while he danced to my music.

To nije sve!!!
Već sledećeg dana, nailazim na review sledećeg uređaja i sledeće sadržine

Product: Line 6 micro spider
Submitted 05/23/2008 at 04:03pm by Bigal

Features : 7

Sound Quality : 8

Reliability : 7

Customer Support : 9

Overall Rating : 8
Totally ******* tone. I take This amp everywhere I go. I especially like the Insane setting! When I took it to the beach, the battery power worked well, and with Insane setting dimed, I swear I saw crabs explode!! Y' know, kinda like the mouse in Rock n Roll High School, only it was a crustacean not a rodent. This amp excels at as a practice rig although it can be distracting because it's loaded with features and effects. All in all, this is a nifty unit.. Oh! Also, when i'm not plugged in, I use it to sit on! As a result I sold all of my furniture!

Ovim mojim sam uspeo da dodam i neke reviewe koje se nalaze u postovima drugih clanova u nekim drugim temama....

Sve ostalo nastavite da stavljate ovde!!!

friedman

Re: Smešne i čudne recenzije gitara, pojačala i ostale opreme!!!

Post by friedman » 08 Jun 2008, 22:24

I never really use the on switch, because I play the amp acoustically.
Ovo je genijalno :lol:

EDIT: I ovo:
The sounds this amp can make are many, when dropped it sounds like splintering wood,if I hit it with the palm of my hand it makes a dull "thunk"
Ma citav review je sjajan, ne secam se kad sam se zadnji put ovako ismejao :lol:

sirac-šunka
vragolan

Post by sirac-šunka » 08 Jun 2008, 23:46

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

(od uvek sam zeleo da upotrebim ovo)

cccira
MF veteran

Post by cccira » 23 Jun 2008, 13:41

Joj ne pamtim kad sam se poslednji put ovoliko smejao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Highway One

Post by Highway One » 21 Jan 2009, 08:01

cccira wrote: Evo jos bisera:
"I already have two of these guitars and just bought another one. This for me is a very practical guitar for gigging. I toss in in the back of the Mercedez and off i go!"
[youtube]ObQmbbZ2kOw&feature=related[/youtube]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrav

Post by Mrav » 23 Jan 2009, 01:26

Majkoviću kako je bacio fendera u limuzinu na kraju :cry: totalno nehumano, mene je zabolelo :mrgreen:

Highway One

Post by Highway One » 23 Jan 2009, 22:51

Mrav wrote:Majkoviću kako je bacio fendera u limuzinu na kraju :cry: totalno nehumano, mene je zabolelo :mrgreen:
Bolje da duane ne gleda ovo :mrgreen:
A sad stvarno gitaru od kolko vec 6000$ niko normalan ne bi tako bacio.

Kill surf city

Post by Kill surf city » 07 Feb 2009, 18:26

Product: Fender Jaguar
Submitted 07/14/2006 at 10:06pm by Tor E. Steiro, Norway

Features : No Opinion

Sound : 10

I have a Fender Jaguar Sunbrust made in Japan.
I play, rock, punk and grunge style music.. and the Fender Jaguar is not the Grungey guitar, although Kurt Cobain used it in the Nevermind era. It's not possible to play grunge on it without pedals or sound effects.

I use a Digitech Grunge pedal and a Boss Overdrive/Distortion Pedal and the guitar sounds great with the grunge pedal on. I feel its kinda noisy, but that soothes me well, i love feedback sounds and just making noise.

I feel its not much variety on the sound, but i havent really experienced much with it.. i just found a sound i wanted then taped over the switches.. (like Cobain).. and the two switchers that you dont take up and down, but side ways, (the two ones that are not taped over) i cant seem to find out what they are for.. so if there are other Jaguar owners know this please e-mail me (tor_e_steiro@hotmail.com)

Action, Fit, & Finish : 9

I basiclly doen't know this much about guitars.. so i just fixed what i could to make it more into the Kurt Cobain jaguar.

But to other Kurt Cobain fans who would like to get the jaguar to make it into a Cobain Jaguar. Dont buy the reissue from japan. the sunbrust finish is much more darker that the Cobain guitar. And on the other stuff you must open your wallets...

I've changed the tone and volume knobs, but Cobain had another volume knob. And change the Pickups, buy another strap lock and put on the right wing. and the neck is different than form the cobain guitar.

Reliability/Durability : 10

I've used it for live playing.. and it works great. and i treat it pretty roughly, throwing it around and using stuff like knives to scrape off the finish, and then stabbing the knife several times into the guitar. The finish holds up well, exept when i use a knife.. but thats obviouse... the strap locks are very solid indeed. And i can depend on it. but i always use my two guitars on shows. for different sounds and stuff like that (my thired are in the mail)
but i could and have used only the Jaguar on gigs, without a backup.

Customer Support : No Opinion

Overall Rating : 10

I've been playing for about four years now. I Have A Yamaha Strat model. and a Epiphone Les Paul Special is comming tomorrow or monday.

If it were stolen or lost, would you buy it again or get something else? I would maybe buy another Fender Jaguar.. but maybe an old 60's jag, made in america.

:x :hide: :cekic: :wallbash_2:

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 07 Feb 2009, 20:30

Highway One wrote:
cccira wrote: Evo jos bisera:
[youtube]ObQmbbZ2kOw&feature=related[/youtube]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
to je debeli... galager ceo zivot svirao gitaru od 100$ a ovaj seljak kupuje gitare od 6000 samo da bi je zavrntachijo u limuzinu... forgive me for not laughing, ali da je manje takvih manje bi bilo i onih koji ceo zivot zele da kupe nesto fino, a nemogu... i sad je on baja, ok skidam ti debeli kapu kako sviras, al su zato za tebe svi "penzosi" od hendrixa do tocka gospoda... i bolje sviraju :lol: kekekek... sto jes jes...

dejankuki
Ćale - moderator

Post by dejankuki » 11 Jul 2009, 23:06

Trazeci po netu nesto... naletim na jedno objasnjenje oko Digitech RP350... procitajte sta ima covek da kaze..

NOTE: To all who said that this is not easy to use I have one thing to say: Get a freaking education and learn how to read !!!
It is like anything.... you read the manual.

Sound Quality:
Let me start by saying this..... NOTE: to all the anal retentive who think that a 2000 $ tube amp is the only thing to go I say this:

GET A LIFE or a girlfirend maybe !!!

It's 2009. Digitized sound DOES sound good. We don`t all have 2000 $ to put on a freaking tube amp and we dont all wanna gig.

NOTE - 2: to all who think that the only way to go is a freaking heavy case with every single pedals with a noise gate at the end of the series....Please take a time machine and return to your medieval time. This is 2009 we have computers that do multitasking now....that was a news flash for you.
Reliability :
This thing is in metal. The foot switches are in hard plastic.
If you dont plan on make the newest jackass movie with it, it will last.

If I was to gig I would buy 2. Always have back up NO matter what. At the price this thing is you can afford to get 2. On a gig you never know
when a monkey will drop bear on it. Put saranwrap paper on it if you gig with it. That could save it.

I have been playing for 22 years on and off. I did the college band thing. I did own many cheapo and non cheapo. I am actually angry at gibson fender jackson and all over priced companies that think that their things are the ****nits. I think they are over priced for what they offer. I can get a cheapo to sound almost for the real thing for the fraction of the price and I have fun doing it.

Mislim, na stranu sta je rekao, ali ovo treba da bude jedna recenzija!!! gde su tehnikalije koje smo navikli da citamo...

meni je smesno!..

Dersu Uzala

Post by Dersu Uzala » 12 Jul 2009, 23:50

Ne kapiram tacno sta ti je smesno? U principu, lepo kaze covek, RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual). Ja ne znam ama bas nikog ko pazari bilo sta i pre nego instalira uredjaj procita uputstvo. Cak i ja eskiviram isti potez a citanje manuala mi je profesionalna deformacija.