Riblja Corba vs. Rage Against The Machine

"Techno je bolji od jazz-a, a Mira Skoric od Bruce Dickinson-a" i slicna prepucavanja mogu SAMO OVDE

Moderators: Critical, Trooper

Funkomat
MF veteran

Re: Riblja Corba vs. Rage Against The Machine

Post by Funkomat » 18 Feb 2010, 16:49

:kokice:

vasko

Post by vasko » 18 Feb 2010, 16:52

a stvarno taj brega kao yebac neki,bije ga glas,i brenu yebo...al nekako mi ne lici,mnogo nekako mlitav mi deliuje

Bluesko

Post by Bluesko » 18 Feb 2010, 16:54

Ja mislim da je nevin,al ko me pita......

kurtrose

Post by kurtrose » 18 Feb 2010, 18:00

:ziveli: + :ziveli: + :ziveli: + :ziveli: + :ziveli: + :kokice: + :kokice: + :kokice: = :povrac: + :zzz:

doyle777

Post by doyle777 » 18 Feb 2010, 18:30

Vi ste svi ludi... :XD:

Solomon
Dimension 7

Post by Solomon » 18 Feb 2010, 19:07

i tebi smrdi mozak, pa se ne hvalim :oops:

MetalFunk

Post by MetalFunk » 18 Feb 2010, 19:25

GSR - Ganjaj Srodne Ruke

ili nisi faca :mrgreen:

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 18 Feb 2010, 19:47

cekirajte svaki post iz ove teme, moj influence je primetan :mrgreen:

migor8

Post by migor8 » 18 Feb 2010, 19:48

Highway One

Post by Highway One » 18 Feb 2010, 20:02

During the early 19th century, an English Jargon or Beach-La-Mar was developed and spread through the Pacific as a language between traders (Lingua franca) of the whaling industry at the end of the 18th century, the Sandalwood trade of the 1830s and the bêche-de-mer trade of the 1850s. It is similar to the Lingua Franca of the Levant, the Pidgin of the China Seas, the Chinook Jargon of the American fur trade, the Negro-English of the Guiana plantations, and the Krooboy talk of the African coast[2]
[edit] 1860-1880

Between 1863 and 1906, Blackbirding was used for the sugar cane plantation labour trade in Queensland, Samoa, Fiji and New Caledonia. At the beginning of the trade period, the Australian planters started to recruit in the Loyalty Islands early 1860s, Kingsmill Islands and the Banks Islands around the mid 1860's, New Hebrides and the Santa Cruz Islands in the early 1870s, and New Ireland and New Britain from 1879 when recruiting became difficult. Around 13,000 Solomon Islanders were taken to Queensland during this labour trade period[3].

The (Kanaka) pidgin language was used on the plantations and became the lingua franca spoken between Melanesian workers (the Kanakas, as they were called) and European overseers. When Solomon Islanders came back to the Solomons at the end of their contract, or when they were forcefully repatriated at the end of the labour trade period (1904), they brought pidgin to the Solomon Islands. Old people today still remember the stories that were told by the old former Queensland hands many years after their return[4] [5]
[edit] 1880-1900

Plantation languages continued into the 20th century even though the process of blackbirding has ceased. Due to the changing nature of labour traffic there was a divergence of Samoan plantation Pijin and New Guinea Tok Pisin and also other plantation Pijin and Oceanic Pijins such as Bislama and Solomon Pijin.
[edit] After 1900

In 1901, there were approximately 10,000 Pacific Islanders working in Australia, most in the sugar cane industry in Queensland and northern New South Wales, many working as indentured labourers. The Pacific Island Labourers Act 1901, Parliament of Australia was the facilitation instrument used to deport approximately 7,500 Pacific Islanders[6].

Up until 1911 approximately 30,000 Solomon Islanders were indentured labourers to Queensland, Fiji, Samoa and New Caledonia[7]. The use of Pijin by churches and missionaries assisted in the spread of Pijin.
[edit] Pronunciation
English Sound Pijin Sound = becomes Pijin example English Origin
ch s tisa, sea, mass (haomass) teacher, chair, much (how much?)
ch si sios church
sh s sot, bus, masin short, bush, machine
th s maos mouth
th t torowe, torowem, ating, andanit throw, throw away, I think, underneath
h d deswan diswan this one
th r nara narawan another another one
th t brata, barata, bro brother
z s resa razor
-er a mata, mada, soa, faea matter, mother, pain sore, fire
or; ir/er o; a/e bon, bonem, bone, fastaem festime born, burn, borne, first time
[edit] Introductions

Nem blong me Charles = My name is Charles (The name that belongs to me is Charles)
[edit] Personal Pronouns
Pijin English
Mi I, me
Iu You
Hem He she Him It
Mitufala We Us (Exclusive Dual)
Iumitufala We Us (Inclusive Dual)
Iutufala You (Dual)
Tufala They, Those Two (Dual)
Mifala We Us 3 or more (Exclusive Plural)
Iumi We Us 3 or more (Inclusive Plural)
Iufala You 3 or more (Plural)
Olketa They Them (Plural)
[edit] Address

Wea nao ples blong/blo iu? Where is the place that belongs to you, (What is your address?)
iu stap lo wea? Where do you stay

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 18 Feb 2010, 20:05

Highway One wrote:During the early 19th century, an English Jargon or Beach-La-Mar was developed and spread through the Pacific as a language between traders (Lingua franca) of the whaling industry at the end of the 18th century, the Sandalwood trade of the 1830s and the bêche-de-mer trade of the 1850s. It is similar to the Lingua Franca of the Levant, the Pidgin of the China Seas, the Chinook Jargon of the American fur trade, the Negro-English of the Guiana plantations, and the Krooboy talk of the African coast[2]
[edit] 1860-1880

Between 1863 and 1906, Blackbirding was used for the sugar cane plantation labour trade in Queensland, Samoa, Fiji and New Caledonia. At the beginning of the trade period, the Australian planters started to recruit in the Loyalty Islands early 1860s, Kingsmill Islands and the Banks Islands around the mid 1860's, New Hebrides and the Santa Cruz Islands in the early 1870s, and New Ireland and New Britain from 1879 when recruiting became difficult. Around 13,000 Solomon Islanders were taken to Queensland during this labour trade period[3].

The (Kanaka) pidgin language was used on the plantations and became the lingua franca spoken between Melanesian workers (the Kanakas, as they were called) and European overseers. When Solomon Islanders came back to the Solomons at the end of their contract, or when they were forcefully repatriated at the end of the labour trade period (1904), they brought pidgin to the Solomon Islands. Old people today still remember the stories that were told by the old former Queensland hands many years after their return[4] [5]
[edit] 1880-1900

Plantation languages continued into the 20th century even though the process of blackbirding has ceased. Due to the changing nature of labour traffic there was a divergence of Samoan plantation Pijin and New Guinea Tok Pisin and also other plantation Pijin and Oceanic Pijins such as Bislama and Solomon Pijin.
[edit] After 1900

In 1901, there were approximately 10,000 Pacific Islanders working in Australia, most in the sugar cane industry in Queensland and northern New South Wales, many working as indentured labourers. The Pacific Island Labourers Act 1901, Parliament of Australia was the facilitation instrument used to deport approximately 7,500 Pacific Islanders[6].

Up until 1911 approximately 30,000 Solomon Islanders were indentured labourers to Queensland, Fiji, Samoa and New Caledonia[7]. The use of Pijin by churches and missionaries assisted in the spread of Pijin.
[edit] Pronunciation
English Sound Pijin Sound = becomes Pijin example English Origin
ch s tisa, sea, mass (haomass) teacher, chair, much (how much?)
ch si sios church
sh s sot, bus, masin short, bush, machine
th s maos mouth
th t torowe, torowem, ating, andanit throw, throw away, I think, underneath
h d deswan diswan this one
th r nara narawan another another one
th t brata, barata, bro brother
z s resa razor
-er a mata, mada, soa, faea matter, mother, pain sore, fire
or; ir/er o; a/e bon, bonem, bone, fastaem festime born, burn, borne, first time
[edit] Introductions

Nem blong me Charles = My name is Charles (The name that belongs to me is Charles)
[edit] Personal Pronouns
Pijin English
Mi I, me
Iu You
Hem He she Him It
Mitufala We Us (Exclusive Dual)
Iumitufala We Us (Inclusive Dual)
Iutufala You (Dual)
Tufala They, Those Two (Dual)
Mifala We Us 3 or more (Exclusive Plural)
Iumi We Us 3 or more (Inclusive Plural)
Iufala You 3 or more (Plural)
Olketa They Them (Plural)
[edit] Address

Wea nao ples blong/blo iu? Where is the place that belongs to you, (What is your address?)
iu stap lo wea? Where do you stay
zasto si to iskopirao?

nije uredu da offtopikujes bas toliko, aj smiri se jedno nedelju dana, pa se vrati na forum, nemoj me terati da te banujem sa interneta...
hvala na razumevanju, uprava vodovoda

Bluesko

Post by Bluesko » 18 Feb 2010, 20:09

http://www.box.net/shared/bc38l5nu2m#

Evo riffa, izvinjavam se zbog loseg zvuka, fale mi H i D zica ali skapiracete :ziveli:

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 18 Feb 2010, 20:11

Bluesko wrote:http://www.box.net/shared/bc38l5nu2m#

Evo riffa, izvinjavam se zbog loseg zvuka, fale mi H i D zica ali skapiracete :ziveli:
aaaaaaaaahahahhahaha dojaja :lol: :XD:

Bluesko

Post by Bluesko » 18 Feb 2010, 20:12

NIje,ali blizu si.....
`ocete hint?

LazaRocker

Post by LazaRocker » 18 Feb 2010, 20:34

brate a nije mi jasno sta tolko pljujete po alice cooperu? msm covek je car! skuuuulz aut fooor sameeer!