Les Claypool ili Flea

"Techno je bolji od jazz-a, a Mira Skoric od Bruce Dickinson-a" i slicna prepucavanja mogu SAMO OVDE

Moderators: Critical, Trooper

Nyarlathotep
MF veteran

Re: Les Claypool ili Flea

Post by Nyarlathotep » 17 Jul 2009, 16:11

da je strejt, ne bi ga nikad pustili u Jane's Addiction. :mrgreen:

sl0e

Post by sl0e » 17 Jul 2009, 20:33

Drogirali su se svi oni kao stoke, ali ne verujem da sada u tim godinama praktikuju to. A ovo za Jane's Addiction - lol :XD:

biciklo

Post by biciklo » 18 Jul 2009, 09:48

Drugo ti je joined for reunion tour, naravno da znam za to, ali to ne znaci svirao "u" vec "sa". Eto ja kazem da je svirao sa Metallicom. :O.o:

Eto ti wikipedia... :grummel_2:

1990–1998: Mainstream success and side projects

The ensuing Mother's Milk tour put a strain on Flea's marriage. In order to make money, he needed to tour, and therefore spend time away from his family.[31] Furthermore, he and Smith were arrested on charges of battery and sexual harassment after a performance on MTV's coverage of spring break;[12] charges were eventually dropped.[31] The band was, however, attracting over three thousand people per show; Mother's Milk had been certified as a gold record in early 1990.[32][33] By the time Red Hot Chili Peppers returned to Los Angeles, Flea and Zeviar agreed to a separation.[31] He tried to put the separation out of his mind by smoking marijuana and having sex with willing fans.[31]

When the tour was over, the Red Hot Chili Peppers severed ties with EMI and signed with Warner Bros. Records.[34] Rick Rubin, who had rejected an opportunity to produce The Uplift Mofo Party Plan, agreed to produce their next album.[35] Flea had largely used the principal slap bass technique on the band's preceding four albums, and decided to downplay this style in favor of more conventional, melodic bass lines.[36] To record the album, Rubin suggested a mansion that once belonged to magician Harry Houdini. Flea felt it was "a creatively fertile situation", and decided to bring his daughter Clara with him.[35] He and the rest of the band, excluding Smith, remained inside the house for the entire recording process. When not writing or recording the album, Flea spent a large portion of his time with Frusciante smoking large quantities of marijuana.[35] The emotions Flea felt during the album's recording were like nothing he had ever experienced:[12]
“ When we [the band] made Blood Sugar Sex Magik we spent a lot of time jamming—every day, for hours and hours. I remember during that time Anthony went off and made a movie, and for a long time it was just me, John and Chad, and we'd just go in there and play. Me and John were hitting the bong and we just rocked and grooved forever. It was the first time we went in to make a record where there wasn't this feeling of being sort of intimidated by what was going to happen. ”

When Blood Sugar Sex Magik was released on September 24, 1991, it received an overwhelmingly positive critical response. The album peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 200, and went on to sell over seven million copies in the U.S. alone.[19][23] The album's ensuing tour was critically acclaimed—the Chili Peppers commonly performed shows with over twenty thousand in attendance.[37] Seattle-based grunge band Nirvana also toured with them during the West Coast leg of their United States tour.[37] The massive attention the Chili Peppers started receiving, however, caused Frusciante to feel extremely uncomfortable, and he abruptly quit the band during the Japanese leg of the album's tour.[38] The band hired guitarist Arik Marshall to complete the remaining tour dates.

Marshall was fired at the end of the tour, and the band added former Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro to record a new album. Kiedis was in the middle of a heroin relapse, which forced Flea to assume the role of lyricist, something he had not yet done. He wrote most of the song "Transcending", and the intro to "Deep Kick". Flea also wrote the lyrics to an entire song; "Pea", in which he both played bass and sang.[39] These three songs appeared on the Chili Peppers' sixth record One Hot Minute, which was released on September 12, 1995. The album received mixed reviews and was significantly less commercially successful than Blood Sugar Sex Magik.[19] The One Hot Minute tour was ultimately cut short due to various injuries Kiedis and Smith received, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers decided to go on hiatus.[40] Flea began to practice yoga, and slowly decreased his marijuana consumption.[40] Due to the Chili Peppers' inactivity, Flea joined Navarro in a Jane's Addiction reunion tour in 1997, filling in for ex-Jane's Addiction bassist Eric Avery. Rumors spread that the band was breaking up, until Navarro stated otherwise: "I want to clarify that the Chili Peppers are not breaking up ... Flea and I are more than happy to do both projects, time permitting."[40]

Flea also had plans to record a solo album. He asked Chili Peppers manager Lindy Goetz to help him promote the record and his future solo career.[40] Flea eventually abandoned the idea in favor of offering his bass services to other artists. He performed on over forty records from 1995 to 1998, ranging from Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill to former Minutemen bassist Mike Watt's debut solo album Ball-Hog or Tugboat?. He also worked with Tori Amos and Michael Stipe on a track for the soundtrack to the 1995 Johnny Depp film Don Juan DeMarco.[41] Navarro was fired from the Chili Peppers in 1998, and Flea questioned whether or not the Red Hot Chili Peppers would stay together: "... the only way I could imagine carrying on is if we got John [Frusciante] back in the band."[42] Frusciante had completed drug rehabilitation in 1997 after a severe addiction to heroin and crack cocaine left him on the brink of death.[43] Flea visited Frusciante in early 1998, inviting him back to the Chili Peppers; an emotional Frusciante readily accepted.[44]

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 18 Jul 2009, 09:53

biciklo wrote:Drugo ti je joined for reunion tour, naravno da znam za to, ali to ne znaci svirao "u" vec "sa". Eto ja kazem da je svirao sa Metallicom. :O.o:

Eto ti wikipedia... :grummel_2:

1990–1998: Mainstream success and side projects

The ensuing Mother's Milk tour put a strain on Flea's marriage. In order to make money, he needed to tour, and therefore spend time away from his family.[31] Furthermore, he and Smith were arrested on charges of battery and sexual harassment after a performance on MTV's coverage of spring break;[12] charges were eventually dropped.[31] The band was, however, attracting over three thousand people per show; Mother's Milk had been certified as a gold record in early 1990.[32][33] By the time Red Hot Chili Peppers returned to Los Angeles, Flea and Zeviar agreed to a separation.[31] He tried to put the separation out of his mind by smoking marijuana and having sex with willing fans.[31]

When the tour was over, the Red Hot Chili Peppers severed ties with EMI and signed with Warner Bros. Records.[34] Rick Rubin, who had rejected an opportunity to produce The Uplift Mofo Party Plan, agreed to produce their next album.[35] Flea had largely used the principal slap bass technique on the band's preceding four albums, and decided to downplay this style in favor of more conventional, melodic bass lines.[36] To record the album, Rubin suggested a mansion that once belonged to magician Harry Houdini. Flea felt it was "a creatively fertile situation", and decided to bring his daughter Clara with him.[35] He and the rest of the band, excluding Smith, remained inside the house for the entire recording process. When not writing or recording the album, Flea spent a large portion of his time with Frusciante smoking large quantities of marijuana.[35] The emotions Flea felt during the album's recording were like nothing he had ever experienced:[12]
“ When we [the band] made Blood Sugar Sex Magik we spent a lot of time jamming—every day, for hours and hours. I remember during that time Anthony went off and made a movie, and for a long time it was just me, John and Chad, and we'd just go in there and play. Me and John were hitting the bong and we just rocked and grooved forever. It was the first time we went in to make a record where there wasn't this feeling of being sort of intimidated by what was going to happen. ”

When Blood Sugar Sex Magik was released on September 24, 1991, it received an overwhelmingly positive critical response. The album peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 200, and went on to sell over seven million copies in the U.S. alone.[19][23] The album's ensuing tour was critically acclaimed—the Chili Peppers commonly performed shows with over twenty thousand in attendance.[37] Seattle-based grunge band Nirvana also toured with them during the West Coast leg of their United States tour.[37] The massive attention the Chili Peppers started receiving, however, caused Frusciante to feel extremely uncomfortable, and he abruptly quit the band during the Japanese leg of the album's tour.[38] The band hired guitarist Arik Marshall to complete the remaining tour dates.

Marshall was fired at the end of the tour, and the band added former Jane's Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro to record a new album. Kiedis was in the middle of a heroin relapse, which forced Flea to assume the role of lyricist, something he had not yet done. He wrote most of the song "Transcending", and the intro to "Deep Kick". Flea also wrote the lyrics to an entire song; "Pea", in which he both played bass and sang.[39] These three songs appeared on the Chili Peppers' sixth record One Hot Minute, which was released on September 12, 1995. The album received mixed reviews and was significantly less commercially successful than Blood Sugar Sex Magik.[19] The One Hot Minute tour was ultimately cut short due to various injuries Kiedis and Smith received, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers decided to go on hiatus.[40] Flea began to practice yoga, and slowly decreased his marijuana consumption.[40] Due to the Chili Peppers' inactivity, Flea joined Navarro in a Jane's Addiction reunion tour in 1997, filling in for ex-Jane's Addiction bassist Eric Avery. Rumors spread that the band was breaking up, until Navarro stated otherwise: "I want to clarify that the Chili Peppers are not breaking up ... Flea and I are more than happy to do both projects, time permitting."[40]

Flea also had plans to record a solo album. He asked Chili Peppers manager Lindy Goetz to help him promote the record and his future solo career.[40] Flea eventually abandoned the idea in favor of offering his bass services to other artists. He performed on over forty records from 1995 to 1998, ranging from Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill to former Minutemen bassist Mike Watt's debut solo album Ball-Hog or Tugboat?. He also worked with Tori Amos and Michael Stipe on a track for the soundtrack to the 1995 Johnny Depp film Don Juan DeMarco.[41] Navarro was fired from the Chili Peppers in 1998, and Flea questioned whether or not the Red Hot Chili Peppers would stay together: "... the only way I could imagine carrying on is if we got John [Frusciante] back in the band."[42] Frusciante had completed drug rehabilitation in 1997 after a severe addiction to heroin and crack cocaine left him on the brink of death.[43] Flea visited Frusciante in early 1998, inviting him back to the Chili Peppers; an emotional Frusciante readily accepted.[44]
I know, I know, youll probably scream and cry
That your little world wont let you go
But who in your measly little world,
Are you tryin to prove to that youre
Made out of gold and, cant be sold
So, are you experienced?

Nyarlathotep
MF veteran

Post by Nyarlathotep » 18 Jul 2009, 13:38

sad mi je vec lakse. :mrgreen:

Aca

Post by Aca » 18 Jul 2009, 17:00

Biciklo ti se bas przis na Flea...Ne kaze niko da je on los...jbt...Meni je bolji od Cleypoola, kao sto sam reko...Ali moras da priznas da je bar bio narkomancina, ne moze covek da bude medju najboljim bassistima na svetu i da bude normalan jbg...

A da je Bog evo dokaza:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGlB8PZ448
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrI5lNvCnQ

Kristijan
Uvaženi član

Post by Kristijan » 18 Jul 2009, 18:08

Aca wrote:Biciklo ti se bas przis na Flea... A da je Bog evo dokaza...
:rlol:

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 18 Jul 2009, 18:09

a imas li ti to napismeno? ...te dokaze...

a pechat? jel prihvatila partijska komisija?

sinisake
The original one

Post by sinisake » 18 Jul 2009, 18:15

Ja mislim da je video validan dokaz! Jesmo li se tako dogovorili, drugovi forumasi? :)
(Moze i link do empetrojke)

Aca

Post by Aca » 18 Jul 2009, 18:18

Duane wrote:a imas li ti to napismeno? ...te dokaze...

a pechat? jel prihvatila partijska komisija?
Ma sta ti je znam ljude... 8) 8) 8)

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 18 Jul 2009, 18:18

sinisake wrote:Ja mislim da je video validan dokaz! Jesmo li se tako dogovorili, drugovi forumasi? :)
(Moze i link do empetrojke)
mislim da taj sporazum jos nije ratifikovan :D

biciklo

Post by biciklo » 19 Jul 2009, 10:06

Aca wrote:Biciklo ti se bas przis na Flea...Ne kaze niko da je on los...jbt...Meni je bolji od Cleypoola, kao sto sam reko...Ali moras da priznas da je bar bio narkomancina, ne moze covek da bude medju najboljim bassistima na svetu i da bude normalan jbg...

A da je Bog evo dokaza:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGlB8PZ448
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FrI5lNvCnQ
Pa dobro, drogirao se, mada opet ni blizu kao neki klasicni narkomani, tako da ne mogu ipak da priznam da je bio narkoman, prije bih rekao da se samo drogirao (i opet mislim ne teskim drogama).

Od ovih dokaza uvijek orgazmiram. :XD:

Duane
Fenderaš

Post by Duane » 19 Jul 2009, 10:38

ne kapiram zasto tebe to konkretno pogadja? to sto se flea drogirao...

Aca

Post by Aca » 19 Jul 2009, 12:39

Pa dobro, drogirao se, mada opet ni blizu kao neki klasicni narkomani, tako da ne mogu ipak da priznam da je bio narkoman, prije bih rekao da se samo drogirao (i opet mislim ne teskim drogama).

Od ovih dokaza uvijek orgazmiram. :XD:
Brate, nema teskih i lakih droga...Droga je droga, a ko se drogira je narkoman...

friedman

Post by friedman » 19 Jul 2009, 13:16

Kako ti nije žao da čoveku tako srušiš svet? :cry: